Monday 20 February 2012

Special Good bye Quotes

"I wanted a perfect ending, now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious amiguity."

"There are no good-byes, where ever we are, you'll always be in my heart"

"I cannot say good-bye to those whom I have grown to love, for the memories we have made will last a lifetime and never know a good-bye"

"Goodbye, goodbye, I hate the word. Solitude has long since turned brown and withered, sitting bitter in my mouth and heavy in my veins."

"Missing someone gets easier everyday. Because, even though it is one day further from the last time you saw each other, it is one day closer to the next time you wil"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...